Thursday, December 2, 2010

First post

Hello everybody,
this is my first blog post!!YEAH! J
And it is about make up. However, this is not another beauty blog. I will also post stuff about
Digital Scrapbooking, which I love now for nearly two years.

Yesterday I bought a new lipstick, well; it’s not exactly what you usually consider to be a lipstick.
It looks more like a giant lip pencil. That is also its name. Max Factor Max Effect Giant Lip Pencil.
The color I bought is called Passionate Red 03. I love red!!

Here are two pictures:


The red is absolutely gorgeous! It is a deep red with sparkles. Just the perfect red for Christmas.
The texture is very soft and easy to apply. Yesterday I tried how long it lasts. With eating and drinking it held considerably long, but of course it wears off. It is not labeled as long lasting.

Hope you liked this little review. Check back for more. I will try to update this blog at least once a week.

XO
Jacky

No comments:

Post a Comment