Thursday, June 23, 2011

NYX Mysterious Brown Eyes

Hey everybody!

Today I want to show you some swatches of the NYX Mysterious Brown Eyes palette.

First off, here is what the palette looks like.



When I made the swatches I used the Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk as a base.  The upper part is with the base, the lower part is applied directly on the skin. I think you can see the difference quite well.

Here are the swatches of the first row in the palette:

flash

no flash

The second row:

flash

no flash


The pigmentation is quite good, however, I feel it makes a huge difference if you apply the shadows with a brush or your finger. With your finger, the colours look much stronger and intense.

The palette was about 10 €. A really good price for ten eye shadows.

Have you used this palette? What do you think of it? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment