Monday, July 4, 2011

DIY: Sea Salt Spray

Hello!

Today I want to show you how to make your own sea salt spray. It is really easy and totally inexpensive.

Fill one of those travelsize bottles about three quarters full with water. I used distilled water.


Then put 3 tablespoons of sea salt or just plain salt into the bottle.




The sea salt is quite rough, so you have to give the bottle a good shake. When all the salt is dissolved you can add extra ingredients. As my hair is already dry, I added some oil to the spray. I used Monoi de Tahiti by Yves Rocher and Bamboo Kendi Pure Treatment Oil by Alterna. Both oils smell great. If you have fine hair, you might want to leave the oil out. I have really thick hair, so some oil does no harm for me.

 


How to use the spray:

Shake really well, spray on your hair, then use your hands to scrunch up the hair, let air dry.

The spray will create a lot of body, making the hair feel like it dryed after a swim in the sea.

Have fun making the spray and let me know if you liked it!


1 comment:

  1. nice blog
    i will read it regularly ;)
    please follow me, too

    http://tinkis-tests.blogspot.com
    =))

    ReplyDelete