Thursday, July 21, 2011

Douglas Box-of-Beauty July

Hey everybody!

Just wanted to show you real quick what I got in my Douglas Box-of-Beauty today.


Let's start at the top right: Tri-Aktiline Instant Deep Wrinkle Filler 5 ml - I already got this product in my first GlossyBox

Then we have the NYX Long Pencil Lip in the colour 01 Auburn 2 g - It's quite dark, will see if I use it.

A cleansing foam by ANNAYAKE 15 ml - I already have a face cream of this company, really liked it and can't wait to try the foam.

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream 7 ml - Again, I got this already in a GlossyBox, however, I liked this cream, so it's a good thing.

YSL Parisienne Eau de parfum 7,5 ml - Smells really good.

NYX Gloss in the colour 13 Peach 2,5 ml - Pretty much the same colour the Rouge Bunny Rouge Lipgloss I received in the June GlossyBox. Watch here.

So, there were some nice product in this month box, however, I think someday I have to make a decision between the two boxes as the products are sometimes the same.


Hope you liked it! Leave a  comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment