Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Douglas Haul II

Hello everybody!

Recently I watched Allisons, also known as amarixe on youtube, newest hair routine video. In this she mentioned the Bed Head Dumb Blonde series.
As I am always looking for new shampoo and conditioner, I looked online for Bed Head.
I found it on douglas.de. They have a set of shampoo and conditioner. They are both 750 ml. Huge!


As these bottles are gigantic I had to fill some of the product in smaller containers.



If you follow douglas on facebook you might know that there was a code for a CK one shower gel for free. This is full size:



Las but not least, you always get to choose two samples. I chose these:


I love Armani Code. Had this in full size but ran out if it. The Biotherm Eau Vitaminée does not smell very good. Maybe I should have chose another.

This is all I bought! Hope you liked it, leave a comment!
Nearly forgot. Do you want a full review on the Bed Head set? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. it looks very good :)

    and very nice blog!
    it would be nice when you visit my blog too (:
    ttcybeauty.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete