Monday, August 1, 2011

essence nail transfer foil set

Hello everybody!

When I bought this set I was excited to see the holographic design on my nails. Well, little did I know...

That's how it works:



I did everything according to the instructions. This is the result:




So far, so good. I did this, I think, in the morning.
Look at this:


It looked totally disgusting in the evening. The foil rubbed off. Do you remember those temporary tatoos from your childhood? You put some water on them and they would stick to your skin. The foil felt like a week old temporary tatoo. Sticky and kind of slimy. Not really nice!

If you should see those foils somewhere, don't buy them. They are not worth the money.


What's your experience with those transfer foils? Leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment