Friday, August 26, 2011

Haul Kosmetik Kosmo

Hi everybody!

I wanted to show you some products I bought from kosmetik-kosmo.de.

This is one of her eye shadow refills. It's in the colour creme and it was 3,99€.






The pigmentaion is really good. I use creme on my lid and then I use the brush you'll see next to put a matte brown in my crease.


This is the brush.


It is called "Bananen Babsi". It cost 5,75€. I have to say that I do not own any MAC or Sigma brushes. So I have no comparison. I think, a brush like this one does the job as well.

Next I want to show some Barry M. products. I have never owned something from Barry M. before, so I when I saw these on sale, I had to get them.



This is a lipstick in the colour Dolly Pink. It's quite neon but I only apply it with a lip brush which makes the colour less intense. It was 2,74€.



 I thought of using this pencil as an eye base. But honestly I always end up using it all over my lid. It's full name is Eye and Lip Crayon in Golden Bronze. It cost 2,99€.


This is the colour Lemon Ice Cream. Nice yellow, not neon. It cost 1,99€.

I am really happy with the things I got. You should definitely check out her store. Koko delievers to Germany and Switzerland. Not sure about Austria. The store is also great for getting your Sleek palettes. I got most of mine from Koko.







1 comment:

  1. hello, some time ago, I also bought a few items :-) i have three eyeshadow refills; creme, utaupia and bourdeuaxgold, and also two nail varnishes, brombadour and binoctium, both really beautyful colours :-)

    ReplyDelete