Saturday, September 10, 2011

Burberry - Body

Hey everybody!

Today I received little package. I didn't order anything, so I knew it could only be one thing. The new parfum by Burberry. You were able to request a sample of this scent via Facebook. Definitely like their page and get one yourself!



This is the front and back of the card in the box.


And this is the sample. I can tell you, this scent is amazing. And it's long lasting. I have it on now for about 8 hours and I can still smell it.
"A warm and feminine fragrance enriched with an eclectic combination of sensual ingredients." This is from their Facebook page.
There are different sizes available. You can also get EdP and EdP intense which is even more concentrated. Here you can see the variety.


This is the campaign by Burberry. Thought I show you this, so you get an impression what the bottle looks like.



No comments:

Post a Comment