Friday, September 30, 2011

GlossyBox Men Fall 2011


Hey everybody!

Today I want to show you the GlossyBox for Men. It is by the same provider as the monthly GlossyBox I always get.
It also works the same way. It is like a subscription and you can quit any time you want. The only difference is that you will receive a box only every three month, it will cost you 15€ but you will get at least six six samples. In this box there were even seven samples.
You can get more information here. (It's in German.)

I ordered two of these boxes for both of my brothers. Their birthdays are in October. Hope they like them...

Of course, I was just way too curious to find out what's in the boxes so I opened them!:-) Both had the same products in them.

I made a little video to show you guys the content:



What do you think about the box? Would you give it to your brother/boyfriend/husband?


No comments:

Post a Comment