Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Manhattan Oktoberfest LE Lipstick


Hey everybody!
Now, that the Oktoberfest has started I wanted to show one of the various lip colours of this LE.

It has this number:

Also, the packaging is really unique and sooo cute!






You just have to love the little heart bretzels! <3


This is the colour in the tube:



The one thing I don't like is the shape of the tip. It has angles on both side, instead of just one angle on one side. I haven't had a Manhattan lipstick in years but if I remember it correctly, all of the Manhattan lipstícks are shaped like that, aren't they?!
Well, anyway, I like the colour. That's most important. Take a look:



It's a nice silvery pink. Not very pigmented, so you can layer the colour. I think that's great because when your are drinking beer on the Oktoberfest or the Wasen in Stuttgart, the colour will fade evenly and you don't end up with something like this. (This will lead you to my review of the liptints. Scroll down to the fifth picture and you will know what I mean...)

In the next days I will show you a blush from this LE I bought.


2 comments:

  1. hey danke für dein kommi auf meinem blog :))
    verfolge dich dann jetzt mal auch :P

    liebste grüße ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the packaging! The colour is great too :) xx

    ReplyDelete