Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nail of the Day - p2 can't get enough

Hey eveybody!

Here is my how I did my NOTD.

I started, of course, with a base coat. Absolutely necessary with such a dark colour.
Then I applied p2 color victim nail polish in 691 can't get enough!:


Sorry for the flash...

As I usually put something different on my ring finger, I used the p2 pearl crackling coat in 030 red volacano.


So it looked like above. For me it was not sparkly enough, so I added another polish.

It is the essence nail art freestyle & tip painter in 10 more than silver.

As the tip painter has a very fine brush I put the colour everywhere but the cracks from the crackling coat.

This is the brush:



It's really easy to work with.



This is the finished design. Really glittery!



No comments:

Post a Comment