Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Robin Hood OST

Hey guys!

Look what I have found yesterday in a thrift store:


You wonder why I show you this?! Well, it is not a CD, it's a vinyl record, also called LP! I think that's pretty awesome! Luckily my parents still have a player.
At the store there were many records and when I saw this one, I was like, Bingo! I love Bryan and Adams and the movie Robin Hood.
I looked at the vinyl and it wasn't scratched, so I gave it a try. It was only 2 €.

This is the back:


And these are the songs on the record:


When I first listened to the record, I was like, wait, this is not Bryan Adams, this sounds more like Barry White. Then I realized I had to adjust the rotational speed. The record was too slow that's why the voice was Barry White-like. :-) I haven't used the player in such a long time...

Do you still own records?




No comments:

Post a Comment