Saturday, October 1, 2011

GlossyBox September 2011


Hey everybody!
Yesterday I have shown you the GlossyBox for Men. Today it's time for the ladies!

Here it is:


There were 5 products in it and I like them all!




This is the Klapp Extreme Hydra Complete Cream. It has some fancy stuff in it. What it basically does is fight those little wrinkles...



This product is so expensive! Normally it would cost € 79,90. I would never buy it. Now that I have it I am certainly giving it a try! Who knows, maybe it works. Guess you can't have enough lashes, can't you?



This is a shampoo by Schwarzkopf. It's for damaged hair. Perfect for me. I  have blond highlights and use heat regularly on my hair. The scent is great. So refreshing! Smells like citrus and spices.



  My new favourite! The Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream. Smells like lemon and the consistency is really waxy so I'm guessing that it will last a long, long time.



There was only one piece of decorative cosmetic in this box and it was the LCN kajal liner in metallic brow.



Number 1: One stroke
Number 2: Several layers. The colour is more intense.
Number 3: Blended. As the liner is really soft you can blend it easily.

So that was my GlossyBox in September. I love it! Do you get one, too?




No comments:

Post a Comment