Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Nail of the Day - Mossy green with glitz

Hey everybody!

Here is another NOTD:


In this picture I wear only one coat. It looked a little bit streaky so I added another layer of green.
By the way, the polish is by LCN and is called 306 picnic in the park. It was, I think, in the August Douglas Box-of-Beauty. (which I didn't post about cause it was a huge disappointment; I even cancelled my subscription)


Her you can see the finished nail. As always I added a little glitz to my ringfinger.
The green came out really nice. Great colour for fall and winter.


This is the glitter polish I used.


I don't know if you can get the same exact one because the A after the number means it's limited edition. However, I think there are enough glitter polishes on the market. Just take one you already have.




No comments:

Post a Comment