Thursday, October 27, 2011

Zoeva - Ultra Shimmer Palette

Hey everyone!

Today is part two of my little Zoeva series. If you haven't seen part one, take a look here.

The Ultra Shimmer Palette looks like this:


packaged in plastic and black cardboard

The palette comes with 88 colours. They are all very shimmery. The pigmentation is really good, but can vary. You then have to pack the colour on your lid.

Here's a close-up:


And here are some swatches. Obviously I couldn't swatch all 88 colours. Instead I swatched one colour from every vertical row. I marked them as you can see in the picture above.



The price for this palette is €16,95. Measurments: 23.5x17.0x1.3cm Size of the pans: 16 mm
Here you can take a look at the palette on Zoeva's website.

And of course I want to show you the colours on my lids:

One eye in blue,


and the other one in green and brown:



I personally have to say that the latter colours look better on me than the blue. :-)

One problem, well, maybe not really a problem for everyone, but for me it is, is that some colours are so much alike that it is hard to remember which shade of brown or which shade of blue I have actually used before. There are so many diffrent shades of one colour..... Do you have the same problem?


Overall a great palette with lots of colours I haven't had in my collection.




1 comment:

  1. I think the blue really suits you actually! Love these colours, so vivid :) xx

    ReplyDelete