Friday, November 18, 2011

Alverde - Matroschka meets Beauty

Hey girls!

Today I  received an email from Alverde. They have a new LE. It is called Matroschka meets Beauty. As the name already says, it is inspired by Russia. It is available in dm stores from December 1st.


The packaging is like the Mademoiselle LE made of card board.

I am not going to show you all the products. Only the ones I am considering buying. If you want to see the other products, check Alverde's Facebook page.

I only want two products. The first one is an Kajal-Eyeliner.

I especially want the golden one.
From left to right: 30 shimmery green, 10 shimmery silver, 20 shimmery gold.
They cost 1,75€.

The next product is a Compact-Lipgloss.


They come in three shades. I will definitely take a closer look on the right one. I don't have a berry color at the moment.
The shades: 10 rose beauty, 20 coral blush, 30 purple blush. These are 2,95€ each.



No comments:

Post a Comment