Friday, November 25, 2011

Brush Storage


Hey girls!

Today I thought I'd show you how I store my brushes. I bought it at Staples. It was under 5 €. Originally, it is designed to use on your desk.

Here is what it looks like:


I have this sitting on a shelf. The front with my most used brushes is facing me. Therefore, I named it 'front'. The container itself is divided into 4 compartments.

On the left front I have all my eyeshadow brushes and on the right front all my face brushes. In the left back I store my 2 concealers, 2 Nyx jumbo pencils and a p2 eye brightener, which I use as a brow highlight during the day. In the right back I store brushes that I either don't use every day or that don't fit in the two other categories.




I took the brushes of the right side out, so you could see the compartments.


The reason why I like this so much, that it is not only clear plastic, it has a glow. Just like white under black light. The rims glow in a light blue. You probably can't see it very well on the picture but maybe in the next picture:


This is how I store my brushes. Tomorrow I will show you a way to store your brushes for travelling.



No comments:

Post a Comment