Wednesday, November 9, 2011

dm Haul | MinusL Brise Maybelline John Frieda

Hey girls!

I wanted to show you some products I bought at dm.


These are awesome! Finally I can eat chocolate without the bad side effects of lactose-intolerance. They are not as crunchy as the normal ones but, hey, they are dairy free.


This candle is called "cozy moments". It smells like honey. The brise candle works practically like Febreeze. I am sure you all know that company... I mainly burn it when I do my nails or use polish remover. If I burn it too much I'll get a headache. I am a bit sensitive with smells....


I also like the look of the candle. It is glas and then they shrink a design around the glas. Looks great!

 Yes, I had to try I too, as so many others, when I saw TiffanyD use it on YouTube. I have used it a couple of times. The applicator feels nice. So soft.



This is the product I ahve waited so long for! I have seen FleurdeForce using it and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Finally it's available in Germany. It is about 10€. So quite expensive. But it is worth it. It works great for me and my hair. Your hair really is straight the whole time. Minimizes the use of my flat iron. Great! You wake up and you're ready to go. 

Have you used one of the products?



No comments:

Post a Comment