Sunday, November 20, 2011

Haul Shining Cosmetics

Hey everybody!

Today I want to show you a quick haul of some things I ordered online.

Finally I own a Z-Palette!

Then I also had to buy some self-adhesive square magnets in case an eye shadow is not magnetic.


And the newest Sleek palette. Au Naturel.



Only three things. But I wanted them so much...:-)

A word or two about the shop. It is called shining-cosmetics.de. The owner of the shop is called Frauke. She has China Glaze, Orly and Essie polishes in stock, as well as Sleek and Barry M. Last but not least, all different styles and sizes of the Z-Palette.

The package was wrapped like this:

Pink with polka dots!

Inside was a pink (!) evelope with the invoice and some candy.


Really lovely! I can only recommend this shop!




1 comment: