Friday, November 4, 2011

L'Oréal Super Liner Black Vinyl

Hey everybody!
Today I want to show you the L'Oréal Super Liner Black Vinyl.


It costs about 10€. I was actually looking for a normal black eyeliner, well, it turned out this one is not normal....:-)


When I looked at it closer at home I found that it has a vinyl shine. This basically means it doesn't dry matte, it dries glossy. It also says "extreme wear". I can definitely confirm that. I had it on on Halloween and it stayed all night long. It is also kind of hard to get it off your eye. I find that it's best to soak a cotton pad with eye make-up remover and gently press it on your eye. Wait a little and it comes of rather easy.

When I showed you the L'Oréal Super Liner Luminizer for Hazel eyes, I realized later that I didn't show you the the tip I like so much. All Super Liners have the same kind of tip.


Here's a swatch on my hand:


And here it is on my eye:





I don't have a problem with the vinyl shine. If I don't want it, I just put black eyeshadow over it.

The mascara I use at the moment fits perfectly to the liner.



It is the Volume Million Lashes. I have used this for such a long time, I think, it's close to being empty... So I am looking for a new one. If you have a favourite, let me know in the comments below.





No comments:

Post a Comment