Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Zoeva - Soft Eye Kohl Noir

Hey everybody!

Today I'll show you the last of my Zoeva products. It is the Soft Eye Kohl in Noir (Black):





It is really soft as the name says. Totally buttery. Goes on so smooth. I never had one like this.

This is what Zoeva says:

"Even Cleopatra knew the benefits of the kohl color powder... Its particles have a stimulative effect on the production of tears. Therefore it makes eyes look bigger and brighter.

The Soft Eye Kohl Liner perfectly defines the shape of the eyes and transforms mere glances into seductive and mysterious gazes.
The soft, highly pigmented pencil glides smoothly along the lash line and is ideal for use inside the eyelid.
Thanks to its creamy consistency this intensely colored liner can be blended very well and is perfect for achieving that smoky eye effect.

Our Soft Eye Kohl Liners are enriched with Vitamin E, which protects the skin from free radical and provides hydration."


I use this mainly in the evening. Then I line my upper and lower inner lash line. Gives your eyes a really dramatic look. And it lasts the whole evening/night.

Sorry, the picture is a bit blurry...

As already said, I've shown you all the Zoeva products I own. What can I say, I like the quality of their stuff so I already ordered some more. Mostly brushes and a pigment. Zoeva has currently a 30% discount. How could I resist..... but you have to hurry up. It is only valid today until 22:00 MET. The code is Facebook 30.

How do you like Zoeva? Do you own any products? Let me know in the comments below. If you did a haul/review about Zoeva products leave a link to your blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment