Sunday, November 13, 2011

Zoeva - Very Croc Set | 3

Hey everybody!

This is the last part of the Very Croc Set. It's the right side of the set.






The smudger is a great brush. I use it to apply eye shadow close to the lash line. This works fine as the brush is quite short and flat.




Another flat shader brush. This one is a little bit different as it is curved on one side.





I use the fan brush mainly to apply my cheek highlight. You could also use it to swipe away fallout from eyeshadow. It is nice that it comes with that protective sleeve. It helps the bristles to stay in shape.



The crease brush is one of my favourites. It is not too big so you can work rather precise. The dome shape helps to get in the crease. It is also great to blend.



I have never used the camouflage brush. Although you could use it to dot concealer on spots.



The liner brush makes applying eye liner so easy. It is really small. You could also use it with gel eyeliner. Although, I haven't. I use it only with black eyeshadow.







The eyebrow brush is short and angled. The bristles are rather stiff. Perfect to define your brows. I use  it everytime I do my eyebrows.



The sponge smudger... Honestly, I have no clue what to use it for. I already have one like this and I used it to smudge my pencil eyeliner. Never really worked. Nowadays I only use liquid/eyeshadow liner.



I tried to incorporate this brush in my routine but I already have brushes/tools to do that work. Hence, I don't use it.





The collapsible lip brush is great to toss in your handbag. It is not too narrow so it doesn't take ages to apply lipstick.

To buy or not to buy:


I would say buy. Yes, there are some brushes you probably won't use. But there are some that I wouldn't want to miss. The price for this set is great. I also like the bronze colour of the brushes. It is something different than the usual black. Definitely a buy! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment