Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Alverde Matroschka LE | buys & unexpected buys

Hey everybody!

Yesterday I have finally seen the display of the matroschka LE. Pretty much everything was still there.

I already wrote that I am only interested in two products. You can see them here.
This is the first one:



It is not as soft as I wished it would be but that's alright.

Here are some swatches:



It will be great to use in the inner eye corner and on the lower lash line.

The second product I said I was going to buy was a bright purple lip gloss. Good thing there were some testers. It was really sheer, you could barely see the colour. So I decided against buying it.

But then... I looked around and saw that there were some products reduced.

I bought two blushes and one eye shadow by Alverde.

Blush #1:




Sorry, not the best swatch...

It is a mineral rouge in the colour 'cherry'. It is a really nice red. Without any glitter or shimmer. Gives you a really natural flushed look.

Blush #2:





This is a baked blush in the colour 'peach'. Don't know yet if I'll use this as blush or a highlighter. It is pretty shimmery.

Eye shadow:





This is a loose mineral eye shadow in the colour 'dark mocca'. It is matt. So it is best to use in the crease.


If you are interested in the Matroschka LE, go to the store and swatch the products on your hand to see if you like them.

Definitely check the reduced section, you might find one or another product you like. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment