Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Animal print tissue boxes


Hey guys!

I have to show you this. They are animal print tisssue boxes!!! I have been loving animal for the past 1 1/2 years. No wonder I was really excited when I was the boxes.















Doesn't it look great!?

Now, for the best part. Where do you think I got them? No idea?!  I bought them at Lidl!!

They are so cheap. Can't recall the price but they were under 1€. I already went back and got me a second one. :-)

This is the brand:
















They are great to use. Some cheap tissues are so thin that they rip apart when you pull them out of the box. Not the case with these.

Lidl also had some other designs, if you are not into animal print. These were white with silver or gold ornaments, if I recall it correctly.

P.S.: It's snowing! Yeah! Hope it stays for Christmas...


No comments:

Post a Comment