Sunday, December 18, 2011

Catrice - C'mon Chameleon!

Hey girls!

Thought I'd show you my first eye shadow by Catrice. It is actually a new one which came out this year. It is called C'mon Chameleon!. Here it is on the Catrice website.



It does not look too spectacular, right!? Wait til you see the swatches....






I honestly can't tell you which colour it is. You have bronze, green, and silver in it. Depending from which direction you look at it.



Here you can see it on my eye. I used it all over the lid and in the crease I used a brown to blend.

As Catrice is now available in most dm's, I will look for more unique eye shadows like this one.

Do you have any recommendation?







1 comment:

  1. I have this eyeshadow too and I love it :) most of the time I use it in combination with "my first copperware party" :)

    Anna
    http://annas-kunterbunte-welt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete