Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Eve Makeup

Hi girls!

I thought I'd share with you my Christmas Eve Makeup. I really loved it!

First of all, when I washed my hair I put a lot of mousse in my damp hair and scrunched it up as I have some natural curls. Usually I don't do that, but it was a special occassion...


BTW, that's the first time you see my complete upper half of my face.;-)

I used a golden eyeshadow all over my lid, then a brown shadow in the crease. The shadows were all from my Sleek Palettes. I really can't remember which ones I used.



 I also used my NYX Super Skinny Marker for a fine line of eye liner. Put some mascara on and you're done.

For the lips I went with a red. It is the one in my self-made quad in the lower right corner. Click here to see it. On top I used a red lip gloss.


That was my look for Christmas Eve. After some time my curls were practically non-existent, despite the fact that I used so much mousse, gel and hair spray. My hair is just so thick and heavy...



No comments:

Post a Comment