Monday, December 12, 2011

Douglas Haul Stuttgart | NYX, Beliance

Hey girl!

Last week I've been to Stuttgart. Lately I can't pass a Douglas without taking a look inside.

I was very surprised to see that this Douglas had the NYX display. In the end I only bought one NYX product and one other. I mean, you have to be careful not to spend all your money in a Douglas store... ;-)
Here is what I bought:


Quite a surprise to see they are made in Germany...


You can vary the thickness which is really nice. The colour is black and it drys not glossy. I already have a glossy black eye liner. It is this one.
It costs about 10€.

The other product is this one:




It is a soap for cleaning your brushes. I usually use shampoo for cleaning but I read somewhere that is good so I thought I'd give it a try. It also smells nice. Lemonlike, though the scent does not linger in the brushes. The soap also cost about 10 €.





No comments:

Post a Comment