Friday, December 23, 2011

Glitter Snow Nails | Merry Christmas

Hey girl!

I just wanted to show you my Glitter Snow Nails for Christmas.


They are really simple to make.
Here is what I used:






Apply white nail polish. You might need two coats. Let dry.  Then apply a clear polish and use tweezer to sprinkle the glitter over your nails. Try to focus the most glitter on the top edge of your nail. Let try for a bit. Then take the polish with bigger glitter chunks an apply one coat. Again, let this one try and then apply a top coat of your choice.
Optional, you can apply another layer of top coat to be on the super safe side.
I used the broad tweezer to sprinkle the glitter on my nails. It is just a mess to touch the glitter with your hand.

In the pictures you can see that there was glitter all over the place and on my fingers. I didn't mind because it rinses quite easily off. I also used a piece of paper underneath so the glitter fell on the paper.





I also wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

That's the tree of my family! I decorated it.





1 comment: