Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pink Z-Palette

Hey guys!

I thought I'd show you my Z-Palette. If you haven't seen it, here is my haul with the other products I bought.
Front

Inside

Back
The complete black inside is magnetic and I mean, really magnetic. Pretty strong!!



Originally, I thought I would use it mainly when I am travelling but then I don't travel that much at the moment...
So I filled it with some eye shadow I haven't used a lot lately and use these every day.

You are probably wondering from which brand these shadows are. Because not all pans are magnetic. So from top left to bottom right: L'Oréal, Max Factor, a trio by Maybelline, Max Factor, and Covergirl.

If you depotted an eyeshadow and the pan is not magnetic, you can still use it in your Z-Palette.

You can buy some of these:


These are magnetic self-adhesive squares. Just stick them to the pan and pop it in your palette. If the square is too big, cut it in half.

I had my eyes on the Z-Palettes for a while but I always thought that they are too expensive. But I finally caved ...This small one cost around 12 €. They come in different designs. Originally I wanted a black one but it was sold out.
A Z-Palette is definitely a nice thing to have. Maybe something to put on your christmas wish list?!....



No comments:

Post a Comment