Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Personalized Shower Gels

Hey everybody!

The christmas presents I gave to my friends were so cool that I just have to show you were you can make them.


Dm, a German drugstore, provides this service. Balea is a brand owned my dm. The service they provide are personalized Balea shower gels. By personalized I mean that you can create the sticker in the front of the bottle according to your liking.

On the website you are provided with some presets, like pictures, background clour, patterns and cliparts. You can also change the text which is on the lower picture. The reason I blurred the names is that they are personalized and contain the name of the corresponding friend.

The best part about this, is that you can use your own pictures. On the top I used a picture with their faces visible and on the bottom a picture from one of their latest vacation.

The girls were compeletely flabbergasted when they realized that their faces are on the bottles. Took them quite a while to grasp this...;-)
The quality of the pictures turned out great. I hope they stick to the bottle as well as the original label.

Here is the link to the website.

I think that's a great a idea for your friends. I love giving personalized presents!

As far as I know, this service is only available for customers in Germany.


No comments:

Post a Comment