Wednesday, February 29, 2012

essence - marble mania | Preview & Buys

Hey guys,
what can I say? Another LE today. This one is already in stores and will be available until April.

Picture: essence


So let's start with the nail polishes.

Pictures: essence / Layout: Jacky B.

There are four nail polishes in this LE. The colours are 01 raspberry swirl, 02 who is mr. brown, 03 silver twister, 04 peaches. 1,79€

My buys:
Love the colour raspberry swirl. It is a red with pink undertones. I have it on my toe nails right now. This is a great red for summer.

Then the colour peaches. You probably know that I love the Chanel June polish as already mentioned here. Well, what can I say. I think I found a dupe. I haven't worn it yet but the swatch on the nail wheel is promising. <3
Picture: essence / Layout: Jacky B.

I also bought this. These things come in handy when you want to try out nail art. There are also some instructions inside, so beginners also know how to use them. 2,29€

Pictures: essence / Layout: Jacky B.

I swatches the eye shadows in the store and didn't like them. Somehow they where all the same colour.Pigmentation was good however. Colours: 01 seriously mixed up, 02 let's get twisted, 03 swirl it, baby! 2,79€
The mascara is marbled with black and silver. Didn't even consider to buy it. 2,79€
Picture: essence / Layout: Jacky B.
The blush looked nice. But it is shimmery, so I didn't get it. Colour is called 01 swirlpool. 3,29€

Pictures: essence / Layout: Jacky B.


Two lip glosses in the colour 01 coral whirl, 02 peach and mix. 1,99€
I bought the coral whirl. It is a nice rosy colour. Not much colour to it but that's okay. It gives a nice shine to the lips.




No comments:

Post a Comment