Thursday, February 16, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo Gel-Cream Eyeshadows

Hey guys,

you can't imagine how excited I was when I read on Facebook that the Maybelline Color Tattoo Gel-Cream Eyeshadows would be available in Germany. I read many good things about them. People were saying that the eyeshadows are even better than the MAC paint pot, which are often used as an eyeshadow base. However, they are so expensive...
Back to the Color Tatoo's. The first time I went to the drugstore, they were not available. Quite a disappointment...
The following week I went again and there they were. Not the same shades as in the US but most of them were there. And all of the testers were unused... I swatched all of them on the back of my hand and three made it into my shopping bag.

So here they are:




And here are the swatches:


In the first row of the swatches, you can see clearly that 'Infinite White' is extremely shimmery whereas 'Timeless Black' and 'Permanent Taupe' are matt.
On the other swatches you can see that I layered an eyeshadow on top. I used Catrice ' C'mon Chameleon' which you can see here.

I have used the eyeshadows a couple of times now and the staying power from all of them is great. However, I feel that the black one creases. When I wore the other two there was no sign of creasing. We'll see about that. I'll have to test them for a longer time.



1 comment:

  1. They look amazing! Can't wait til they're available in the UK! x

    ReplyDelete