Thursday, March 1, 2012

essence - season of extremes | Preview

Hi girl,
today a preview of a LE which consists only of nail polish. Perfect for all the nail polish addicts out there, including me. :-) It is called season of extremes.


 Pictures: essence / Layout: Jacky B.

The first three polishes are more on the bright side, hence the names. 01 it's two bright, 02 brightsmates, 03 we are all bright. The last three are nudes. 04 just the nude of us, 05 team nude and I just realized I forgot the last polish, so here it is...
 Picture: essence / Layout: Jacky B.









06 my best nude friends and me. 2,79€
I love the nude colours. As far as I can tell from the pictures, one side is shimmery and the other is not. That's a nice touch.

 Pictures: essence / Layout: Jacky B.


These are single nail polish, also in bright and nude colours. 01 little miss bright, 02 on the bright side, 03 pimp my bright, 04 bright alert!, 05 nude or what?, 06 the nude the better, 07 nude rules!, 08 did someone say nude?. 1,79€



No comments:

Post a Comment