Monday, March 26, 2012

GlossyBox March

Hey everybody,
it's that time of the month again, no, not what you think. It's GlossyBox time! I received mine today and of course I took pictures immidiately.

What's in my box:


The first product is a peeling by ???. At first I thought, okay, that's a funny name for a company, but it is not the name. On Facebook I found out that it is a completely new product.
On the packaging it says that you can use it day and night, everyday, but I wouldn't. I put a little on the back of my hand and I feel it is quite harsh. However, it smells nice. Like lemons. Definitely wakes you up in the morning...


The next product is the Ahava Extreme Day Cream. It is not a full size but it is quite a lot for a face cream. It is sealed, so I can't tellyou anything about the smell and look as I have to finish up some other cremes before that one.



The last three products: The Weleda refreshing oil in citrus is nice but can be bought in every drugstore. The extremely gentle cleanser by Avène will be definitely used to see how good it works.
A miniature OPI nail polish. It is Lincoln Park after dark - a dark brownish purple. Haven't swatched it yet but google it and you'll find plenty of pictures.


So, this is it, the one year anniversary GlossyBox. As always I will use all the products sooner or later. But somehow I feel there was no real highlight...
BTW, you probably heard that from April on the box will cost 15€ instead of only 10€. If there's no dramatic change I will cancel my subscription. But we'll see. I will definitely get the April box as it is only 15€ for new subscribers and then I will pay for the May box with my GlossyDots. That's the plan.



No comments:

Post a Comment