Friday, March 2, 2012

My brands4friends order | Alessandro & Max Factor

Hey guys,
the other day I saw on brands4friends that they were selling makeup (by Max Factor) and nail polishes (by Alessandro). I was looking for some nude nail colours anyway, so I ordered some.



Let's start with the two non-polish products:


This is a 2-in-1 highlighter by Max Factor. Really glittery, not to say sparkly. Absolutely not wearable as a highlighter. It looks like you have the milky way on your face! Instead I will use it over eye shadow to give it some glitter.

I also bought a lip gloss by Max Factor. The colour is called glam rose. Not too visible on the lips but great for the office.

Now to the nail polish.


As you can see they are mostly nudes/pinks with the exception of tequila sunrise which is obviously an orange. The nail polishes with names came in a 5 ml bottle. Sounds small but we'll see how long they last. The one polish with the number came in a 10 ml bottle. This polish is quite sheer.  I already have a NOTD of this one coming up the next days. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment