Monday, April 16, 2012

Catrice - Revoltaire LE | Buys

Hey guys,
so I finally got my hands on the Revoltaire LE. ;-) Here is what I bought:


Let's start with the most popular product. The powder blush in the colour Colour Bomb. It has a gradient as you can see below.


The swatches in different light are made in this order: On the left is the light peach colour, in the middle the darker raspberry colour and the right swatch is from all the colours swirled together.
As you can see it looks quite sparkly but on the cheeks the sparkle is not that much visible.


Smokey Eyes Palette in Explosive Combination. The colours are nicely pigmented. However, I wish the cake eyeliner would give off more colour. I used it wet as you're supposed to and I had to layer it to get it dark enough.


Now for the lipstick. I love the colour but the matte finish does not look good. It makes my lips look dry and chapped. I guess, I have to play around with it a little bit more.

An lastly I bought the lip brush.


The brush is great to use with my self-made lip palette. You basically push the brush apart and teh brush comes out. The brush itself is not too small, because some lip brushes are so slim that it takes you a while to apply colour to the whole lip.


That's all I bought. Did you buy anything?




1 comment:

  1. That's such an amazing blush, wonderful color and nice to look at too :) and I really like this lipstick too. Beautiful :)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete