Thursday, April 26, 2012

essence - Snow White LE | Preview

Hey guy,
time for another preview. Essence brings out a new LE called Snow White, mainly with nail polishes. I love it!



These are glitter polishes to put on top of your nail colour. I think I own pretty much every single one from eessence, so it's just normal for me to get all three. ;-) Colours: 01 evil queen, 02 the huntsman, 03 prince charming. 1,99 €


The nail polishes are named after Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Essence had the funny idea to make Snow White (7 ml) a little larger than the dwarfs (5 ml). I think Sleepy is a definitv buy and probably Snow White. 01 snow white. 1,79 €, 02 grumpy, 03 doc, 04 happy, 05 sneezy, 06 sleepy, 07 bashful, 08 dopey. 1,59 €


These are both must-haves. Nail file. 1,29 €
Nail art sticker. 1,29 €

This is LE is available in June and I can't wait to get my hand on it.



2 comments:

  1. Freue mich auf die Glitzer-Topper!:)
    Mag deinen Blog ziemlich gerne, folge dir von nun an:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, die Topper müssen unbedingt mit! Glitzer geht immer.;-)
    Danke fürs Folgen!

    ReplyDelete