Thursday, April 12, 2012

Munich Haul | essie, Body Shop, Gabor

Hey guys,
a mini haul today from my trip to Munich. Actually, I didn't have too much time to go shopping as we did a whole lot of sightseeing.

Products from left to right:

*essie - vanity fairest. Described as 'a shimmery and sheer pastel pink'. (NOTD will soon follow)

*essie - goog to go. This is a 'rapid dry top coat - sets nail color in seconds'. I used it a couple of times and love it!

*The Body Shop - Love etc... 'A sensuous blend of Egyptian jasmine with warm, radiant notes of vanilla and sandalwood.' This is a small size and not available online. It was only 10€ and a great size to take with you in your bag.

* Astor - SOFT SENSATION VITAMIN & COLLAGEN Lipstick in the colour 260. 'No more need to compromise, you can have Color AND Care.' The colour looks a lot darker on the website. It is a light pink with shimmer. I will swatch it later for you.


And then I found these...
 Nice black shoes in my size. 9 1/2.  Yes, I have big feet but I am also kind of tall so that's okay. The shoes are by Garbor and they were expensive. 99€. Here's a link to the Gabor website. I couldn't find them in black only in a light brown.
The shop were I bought them is called Schuh Kauffmann. A store, specialized in over and under sized shoes. Here are the shoes on their website.
That's all I bought. See you next time!


2 comments:

  1. Nice Stuff ,the Shoes are adorable!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, although my feet really hurt, when I wore them the first time. I am just not used to walking in heels. :-)

      Delete