Sunday, June 17, 2012

essence - miami roller girl | Preview

Hey guys,
time for a new LE by essence. It is called miami roller girl. And accordingly you can find some very bright, nearly neon colour in it. The LE will be available in stores from July to August.

Here comes the first product:



Well, what can I say? Isn't it beautiful?! I can guarantee you that this blush will be sold out everywhere. Remember the Catrice blush? Same happened with that one.  01 dates on skates. 2,79€


The three eyeshadows are shimmery. I think vice, vice baby is the pretties of them all. 01 bienvenido a miami, 02 vice, vice baby, 03 miami p'ink. 1,59€


Two lip balms that don't stain your lips but change colour according to your lip colour. 01 miami heat, 02 miami p'ink. 1,99€

What is a LE without nail polish? Right, nothing. So there are some pretty vibrant colours. Have to say the orange looks interesting. 01 bienvenido a miami, 02 miami p'ink, 03 four wheel drive, 04 miami heat. 1,79€


 Clip-in hair extension. If you need them... I won't put these colours in my hair. 01 bienvenido a miami, 02 miami heat, 03  miami p'ink. 1,49€

Overall, there is only one highlight in this LE and that is definitely the blush. Hope I can get my hand on it!



No comments:

Post a Comment