Wednesday, June 13, 2012

GlossyBox May

Hey everybody, 
that's it. I received my last GlossyBox. Yes, my last one. I think the samples you get for 15€ are now ridiculous. I am now again a subscriber to the Douglas Box of Beuty. More about that later.

As I've shown pretty much every box I got, here is the May box.


There are some products that are really great, mainly they are full size and others that make you think, Seriously?!.


If you count correctly, you'll see that one product is missing. Already the first one on the list. It is a perfume sample I didn't get. Oh well, I am not goin to fuss over it.
Then the product I like a lot. It is a Dr. Hauschka powder duo. A little bit dark for my skin so I use it as a blush.
Here comes the ridiculousness (is that even a word?). A small sachet of the L'Oréal BB Cream. You can get those in every magazine.
A Payot creme. Never heard of that brand. But took it with me on my travels last week.
Bigsexyhair Root pump. I don't really need this as I have voluminous hair. Will give it a try, though.
The Body Shop Rainforest Radiance Hair Butter. Nice thing to try as I haven't used a lot of Body Shop products.
Additionally, GlossyBox put a little brush in everybody's boxes. I haven't used it yet but I read that it sheds.
Overall I am not really impressed with the higher-priced box. The new concept of the Douglas box has convinced me.



No comments:

Post a Comment