Thursday, June 14, 2012

New Sleek Products | Buys

Hey everybody,
I bought a couple of Sleek products from shining-cosmetics.de. They were all on sale so I am not sure if they are still available.


I bought 2 eye dusts and a small lip stick.

The two colours I got are Innocence and Green with envy. The sticker of innocence that is usually on the holes didn't stick anymore and there was dust everywhere in the container. Luckily not all over the package.


The swatches look promising, right? Well, I love the colours. I used innocence on the inner corner of my eye and its amazing how much it brightens up your look. Here comes the but. If you apply it with a brush it looks so grainy, it's awful. Haven't tried it with my fingers yet. Maybe that helps. Also the amount of fall-out is huge. Definitely do your eyes first and then your face.
So you can see it is a love/hate product.

Another thing is a mini lipstick from Sleek. I remember it was available in a limited edition set around christmas. Can't remember the name, though.


The lipstick looks pretty dark and at first I was sceptical. After the first swatch I was hooked. Love the red colour. It looks just great!

I also ordered the new matte palette. I'll show you these another time as I already did a look with them and wanted to include the pictures.

How do you like the Sleek eye dusts?


No comments:

Post a Comment