Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blog Update

Hey guys,
just wanted to let you know about some things I changed on this blog.
Some of you might have seen it already as I have done this a couple of weeks ago. Under the header  you find a link to the most current LE's. I have linked the previews and the buys, if there were any. Makes it easier for you to find the imformation to a specific LE.

Then in the right side bar you can see that you can now follow me on facebook. It would be awesome if you do. As I will post little things that caught my interest.
Also I am on pinterest nearly everyday. There are just so many things to see and pin! :-)

Also I wanted to let you know that I am planning to do a little sweepstake for my readers. I have to thank you sooo much for reading and following my blog. Would have never thought that nearly 50 people are interested in my blog. Thanks a lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment