Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Catrice - Coolibri LE | Buys

Hey guys,
some more buys from a recent LE. They are from the Catrice Coolibri LE. Click here if you want to see the whole LE.
The first product you can see above is one of the Nectar Glosses. Yes, I know it is blue. The colour is called birds flying high. I already mentioned the reason why I wanted to buy it in the Coolibri preview. Turns out it looks rather odd on the lips. Plus, I don't like the applicator. It is kind of a stiff brush applicator.

The second product is the Golden Glow Eye Liner. And I love this one. The gold is absolutely amazing - so shiny.

When I first applied it I thought, "Is this ever gonna dry?!". It stayed wet for quite a while. The applicator is in brush form and this one I like. You can make precise lines with it. Definitely a great product. Will do an EOTD with it.

Did you get anything from this LE?


No comments:

Post a Comment