Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dusty pink combined with glitter | NOTD

Hey guys,
time for a NOTD I wore not too long ago. It is a subtle pink with glitter on top. Not the usual way I do it but different. Take a look...




It is sooo pretty, isn't it?!

Here is what I used: Alessandro - 286 (A dusty pink that does not get opaque unless you use like 4 to 5 layers. I have other pinks for opaqueness. This one is for the natural, airy look.)
Then half-way down the nail (from the top) I used essence - kiss me goodbye. A pearly pink. Well, then I kind of missed the glitter, it was just a little bit too pearly. I added a nail art polish by essence called more than silver. It has one of those long nail art brushes. The brush helped to make the edge look a little more feathered. So you get kind of like a gradient effect.


I love how this turned out! You could do this for your prom or even your wedding.



2 comments: