Tuesday, July 10, 2012

essence - Snow White LE | Buys

Hey everybody,
I am so glad I finally found a display of the essence Snow White LE. Most of the stuff was sold out. But nevertheless I got some of the dwarf polishes and a glitter topper.


The evil queen is the only glitter topper that was left. I would have preferred the other two but that's ok. The glitter is really chunky and it is kind of hard to spread the glitter evely onto the nail. I'll layer it with a blue or a purple underneath. BTW, if you want to see the other glitter toppers I didn't buy, click here.

These are the "dwarf" polishes I got:


They look different than on the preview pictures. I nearly passed them because I thought that they are just plain colours. But when I looked at them the second time I saw the glitter... Bashful is a wood-green with small old glitter. Dopey is a lavender with bigger cunks of glitter and Sleepy has a pearl effect.


There is only one downside. Look at the brush of Dopey.


It was like that when I got it. Makes applying the polish not easy. Hopefully I can exchange it but I doubt they still have the colour left.

Anyway, I like the colours I got.



No comments:

Post a Comment