Thursday, July 19, 2012

GlossyBox - Young Beauty


Hey guys,

I think last week I received the GlossyBox Young Beauty. It is not a subscription. It was only one box targeted to a younger audience, teenagers. I am definitely not part of the target audience anymore.  Well, that didn't keep me from ordering one. :-)



It came in a really bright pink box.


There were five great products in it.


Actually only one product is for younger skin. It is the one on the left by AOK. Again, I am using it as well.


There were actually 4 full size products in this box which is quite awesome. I like the perfume by Playboy which I would have never thought. I don't like the scent of the shower gel, though, but maybe that will change when I actually use it under the shower.

I always wanted to try the Manhattan Supersize mascara. Never bought it as I have so many mascaras in use at the moment.  Now I have it. Will keep it closed as I have to use the others up first.


I was under the first 100 (or 500, can't remember) who ordered the box. So I got this huge feather ring. Well, it didn't last very long. I wanted to adjust the ring size to my finger and it broke. Cheap thing!

Overall I liked the box a lot. I got some great products I will and already use.


No comments:

Post a Comment