Tuesday, July 17, 2012

p2 - What's up? Beach Babe | Buys


Hey guys,

here are my buys of the Beach Babe LE by p2. The packaging looks really pretty, doesn't it?

Let's start with the nail polish. The blue is called Free of mind! A really nice blue. Lately I realized I have so many shade of blue nail polish I could do at least one post about them, if not two. BTW, when I bought the Beach Babe LE I also found Penny Talk by essie. When I came home from shopping, I just had to swatch both of them on my nails. It looked sooo pretty I had to make a NOTD out of this combo. Ckick here to see it.




The sponge allrounder. Everybody thought it could be a dupe for the beauty blender. Well, it is not. I don't have the original but I have seen it on youtube and various blogs. When you use the sponge allrounder your are supposed to make it wet. The beauty blender increases in size, this one does not. Also it is not really soft. It reminds me of a normal make up sponge formed like an egg. I have yet to try it with a cream blush as it is suggested on the back of the sponge. Maybe that'll work.


The blush stick in the colour in the colour berry glam is kind of a peachy pink with glitter. I put some of the product on the back of my hand, the warmth of my hand will melt it a bit and then use my stippling brush to apply it. Gives you nice wash of colour.

The only colour that was left from the kajals was the white one in the colour cloudy sky. I like to use it on my lower water line. This really opens your eyes!

These are the swatches. Nothing is blended.


This is all I bought. I like all of the stuff except for the sponge.



No comments:

Post a Comment