Friday, August 3, 2012

Catrice - New products | Buys

Hey guys,
I did a little shopping today and came across the new range by Catrice. They added some new products and here are some of them:

The highlighter is new and it is sooo pretty!
Look at that:


The highlighting colour is called Fairy Dust but there is only this one colour. It has some golden shimmer in it. Not too obvious and definitely no huge chunks of glitter.


Depending on the light you can see the gold more or less. It wasn't inexpensive. But for 5€ you get quite a lot of product. This will last me forever....


This eye shadow palette is called Twinkle In The Eye. And it looked so pretty I just had to take it home with me.


The colours are good for every day and the conistency of the shadow is absolutely great. So soft and pigmented.


And I got a lip stain in Are you Red-y?. It looks like deep dark red but it comes out like a blackberry colour. It is easy to apply but somehow it stays sticky all the time. I mean, you would expect it to dry on your lips. But it doesn't.


I also tried to smudge it on the back of  my hand to see if it could be used as a cheek stain. You can see the result above. I think it is not really that visible.

Last but not least, I bought one of the new nail polishes with me. It is called Steel my Heart.


It is one of their new brushed metal effects polishes. Basically, what it does, is dry matte. But the sparkles are sooo pretty.... Sorry the swatch is so blurry but my camera didn't focus.




No comments:

Post a Comment