Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Catrice - Upper WILDside LE | Preview

Sorry guys,
if you're getting bored by all the previews but I am going to publish them now as soon as I get the information.
So I start with one by Catrice which is coming out in September. The LE is called Upper WILDside and contains darker autumn colours as you will see below.



Ultimate Nail Lacquer
The two bottom colour, orange and red, have a special finish to them. They dry matte and almost look like suede. C01 Be Aztec!, C02 Hunting Heritage, C03 Urban Outrider, C04 Wild, Wild West-side, C05 Red Rocks!. 2,49€

Lip Gloss Stick
These gloss sticks give off just a little bit of colour for a natural finish. C01 Wild, Wild West-side, C02 Red Rocks!. 3,79€


Long-lasting Cream Eyeshadow
Wish I could tell you which colour is which but I can't. The description was kind of confusing. The eye shadows come with a doe foot applicator and I would say beige one in the middle could be a great base. C01 Be Aztec!, C02 Urban Outrider, C03 The Place To Be: Prairie. 3,99€


Sun Teint Bronzing Gel
A shimmering bronzing gel. Do I have to say more? 3,99€

Suede Beauty Bag
A nice little make up bag. 3,49€





1 comment:

  1. Die Farbe be aztec ist sehr schön.
    Würde mich freuen, wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbeischaust.

    meretrose.blogspot.de

    Derya

    ReplyDelete