Friday, August 10, 2012

essence - colour arts LE | Buys

Hey guys,
today I found the pigments of the colour arts LE by essence. They are amazing and they cost under 3€. I also bought some of the other things of this LE.
Before I show you the pigments let's start with the mixing jars. Honestly, I didn't think they were so big. But it is a good thing since I don't intend to use them to mix pigments but to use for traveling.
The multi tasker is a silicon applicator shaped like a triangle. It works quite well to apply the pigments.

Below I applied the eye base on the back of my hand. Can you see it?

Watch this:

You can see exactly were I applied the base and were I didn't. The base is AMAZING. That is how I would imagine the Too Faced Glitter Glue to be.
I would always use the base before applying the pigments. As you can see the leftt pigment didn't stick at all to my skin but that one is honestly more a glitter than a pigment.
I applied the pigments with the multi tasker. Maybe they will stick better when applied with your finger? I'll have to play a little bit more around with the pigments to tell you that.

BTW, do you want to know the name of the pigments?!? :-) The left one is called 04 broadway starlet and the right one is 16 blueberry muffin.

Did you get any pigments? I am glad that in the future they will be in the permanent range.



No comments:

Post a Comment